Click to enlarge the gorgeousness...


If you ignore the facial piercings, they look like movie stars!


Brings back such fond memories of my own prom...Yes, I remember it as if it were yesterday...The hideous hairdo of my own design, which involved two thin braids on either side of my face -- rabbi chic, I believe they call it -- and a dress that appeared to be made of a ninety-year-old woman's sofa doilies. Ah, yes, I was a vision to behold as I walked (hobbled) toward my corduroy leisure jacket-clad boyfriend and his beat-up Chevy...I can still smell the resentment that wafted through the air as he stepped on the gas and peeled from my mother's gravel driveway...
A magical night, my senior prom...I shall always treasure the two hours I sat staring at all of the other couples dancing as my date scowled and complained...There was a twelve of Budweiser waiting for us at his house, you see...
Good times.
0 comments:
Post a Comment