Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Rain-Making Sticks Are Scary!

Sorry I haven’t posted lately -- one of my kids hasn’t been well, and we’re going through the lovely process of CAT scans and witch doctors wielding large rain-making sticks, and all that stuff…Will post something more substantial soonishly. Maybe.

Till then, have a drink on me, think good thoughts and send 'em on over here, will ya?

Boogie oogie, you bombastic, beautiful bastards and broads.

UPDATE!!!

Have you hugged a radiologist today?

I did. Picked up that poor old, frail, wonderful, god-like, gorgeous bag of bones in my arms and swung him to and fro like a rag doll.

Should’ve seen the look on his precious face.

But the moment called for a hug, as I was in love with the world -- still am.

I love you, world, and everything’s gonna be okay.

ANOTHER UPDATE! (Which I should've posted the other day, but, y'know, hey):
My girl is on the mend! Scans showed that she was suffering from preseptal cellulitis, but it was caught early (I can't imagine what she would've looked and felt like had it been caught late in the stage -- I shudder to think...). Her poor eyeball seems to be going back to where it belongs (like, inside her orbital socket), and she's feeling much better. Gawd bless the man or woman who invented Augmentin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment