Thursday, December 14, 2006

Cheap Whores

Stop whoring your whorey blogs to this particular high-priced, very exclusive lady of the evening.

Look, I don’t have a lot of time to diddle around the Internet, okay? I’ve got four kids, a cat that pukes every five minutes, an Internet provider run by folks who eat snail testicles (as evidenced by how slow my connection is), a brain that can’t handle much of anything lately, a book to write (hahaha, I kill me), and some sort of weird horn-like appendage that popped through my forehead last night -- it has rudimentary fingers at the tip, and bends this way and that way at will, perhaps something that'll be useful for weeding the garden come summer…

Hey! I’ve got a Weed Whacker on my forehead! Cool.

But forget about my Weed Whacker for a minute, if you can -- what I’m trying to say here is this:

If you don’t subscribe to my blog, or even just read it and comment once in a damn while, DO NOT invite me either by E-mail, Z-mail, passenger pigeon, or pony express, to link or subscribe to yours. I don't have the time, I don't have the interest, and frankly, I just don't like you.

Also, if you happen to be a Christian bloggers site, be sure you read my blog postings carefully before inviting me to join your gang. Do you really want some anti-organized religion, foul-mouthed, beer-loving, Weed Whacker-headed nutcase featured on your otherwise sweet site? DO YOU?

I fucking didn’t think so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment