Butt food.
First up on our unusual menu, the delightfully meaty Boston Butt, with just a splash of

followed by an enormous

served with everyone's favorite side dish, mashed potatoes and Butt Burner!

Still hungry? Good! Prepare yourself for a culinary treat so treaty, after you've eaten your fill, your tongue just may sprout wings and fly out of your mouth in search of more butt. Open wide for...

I'll bet you're thinking, "MY GOD! It just can't get any better than that." But you would be wrong, dear butt-lovers. Very, very, wrong. Please allow me to introduce you to my secret guilty pleasure -- and I admit this is an acquired taste, but trust me, once you go anal, you never go banal.
So come, join me in partaking of what is guaranteed to be the most delicate delight ever to cross your discriminating palate>>>>>>>>>>>>
As I always say, smoked beef rectum is the shit!
All right, then. I believe I'll go hide for a few days until the shame wears off.
ADDENDUM: Okay, it's now Monday, and the shame hasn't yet worn off. I should delete this pitiful ass post, but I can't help loving my own puerile humor sometimes.
Off to hide some more...
0 comments:
Post a Comment