Thursday, January 4, 2007

Apologies

As some of you may have noticed, I deleted yet another recent post. Yes, I am an ass of epic proportions.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me, but I fucking hate every single douchy word I write lately. Not as I’m writing, but afterward. Oh, sure, while I’m writing, I titter and preen over the brilliance, the hysterical little doodads and heart-warming pappyclaps I‘ve created, but once they’re published and I reread them, I want to die of shame.

Anyway, I sincerely apologize for being a douchy, post-deleting hag. Thanks to everyone who left comments. You all rock my ‘tocks, but I think you know that already.

My grandma died early this morning, will be buried on Monday, so I probably won’t see you guys until Tuesday.

And I promise that I won’t delete my next post. Pinky swear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment