Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Serena Williams is Stupid

During E!’s post-Oscar party coverage, tennis amazon, Serena Williams, referred to Best Actor winner Philip Seymour Hoffman as Phillip Seamen Hoffmore.

















On a lighter note, my son ate a chocolate bar in the "formal" living room (off-limits to rugrats who may be harboring dangerous confections), and when I discovered brown, slimy handprints all over my ottoman, I turned to the boy and said, "Shall I beat you now or later?"

He looked up at me, face smeared with Hershey bar, and said "Later, after I finish my chocolate?"

God, he's adorable.

ADDENDUM: Okay, okay, I know my boy's brilliant quips are probably of no interest to anyone but myself, but lord, he really is brilliant. Here's his latest, said to me as I was folding laundry today...

Brandon: Daddy's not right in the head.

Me: Why do you say that, honey?

Brandon: Because he won't buy me a puppy. Something's really wrong with Daddy's head. Right, Mommy?

Me: That's right, sweetheart. But we love Daddy, anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment