Tuesday, March 28, 2006

All Right -- Who Cut the Card? Er, Cheese?

White House Chief of Staff, Andrew Card, resigns today despite Dubya’s bollock-spew last week when asked about near-future shake-ups in the administration::

"I've got a staff of people that have, first of all, placed their country above their self-interests," he said at the time. "These are good, hard- working, decent people. And we've dealt with a lot. We've dealt with a lot. We've dealt with war. We've dealt with recession. We've dealt with scandal. We've dealt with Katrina.” We’ve dealt [many farts] with [great humor] and [laughed and laughed and laughed].

"I mean, they've had a lot [of crow] on their plate. And I appreciate their performance and their hard work [their wonderful ability to lie with straight faces] and they've got my confidence," he said. [While smirking.]

Bush said, "I'm satisfied with the people I've surrounded myself with. We've been a remarkably stable administration, and I think that's good for the country." [And then a bolt of lightning streaked through the clear, blue sky and hit Bush directly between the eyes.]

All right, enough childish political commentary. I’m sick, very, very sick, and I must now go lie down with the dogs. Well, my cat, actually…

Hope to be back here within the next couple of days. And I promise, no fart jokes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment