Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Truth Really is Stranger Than Fiction. Really. Seriously.

This is definitely the most disturbing thing I have ever seen/read/heard.

I am traumatized.

I am freaking out.

I am filled with wonder.

I am pissed that I can’t find more on this particular story despite searching the ‘Net for forty-two hours straight. Okay, a half an hour. But still…

I am inspired, finally, thankfully, to write some fiction. The damn thing is already written in my head, right down to the ending. Threw down a whole page almost immediately after reading the aforementioned story.

I am delighted to report that the rush of inspiration, of which I’d not had the pleasure of experiencing in a long, long time, still feels better than a four minute orgasm. Which reminds me…I think I’d better put up my “When the Office is A’rockin', Don’t Come A'knockin’” sign but quick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment