Saturday, August 19, 2006

#4 in My Series of "Incredibly Bad Poetry by Celebrities or Fictional Characters"

She Weeps the Body Electric

By Ms. Lori’s Computer


‘Twas August 12th, an evening otherwise mundane
When my mistress killed me, then went completely and utterly insane
Though not of her own volition, it was her crackling fingers of doom
That short-circuited my wiring and made my motherboard go boom

She weeps the body electric, man
She cries over lost information
She weeps the body electric, man
And there’s nothing I can do

I was but a young pup, purchased July of last year
And she filled me with AV-ware and firewalls -- I had nothing to fear
Yet as is the norm, her preternatural ability to inadvertently destroy PCs
Could not be controlled, like a block of spoiling cheese

She weeps the body electric, man
She mourns for the days of yore
She weeps the body electric, man
And she's creepy, dude, it’s true

So until I am waked from this suspended animation
And Ms. Lori returns from the Land of Damnation
Talk amongst yourselves --

mike myers is god. discuss.

-- Talk amongst yourselves and be aware
That we shall return, someday, sometime, somewhere...

0 comments:

Post a Comment