
George: C’mon, Jebbie! Go for it! Being president is real fun! Sure, it can be hard at times, a little gross, too, like when ya gotta suck it up and pretend your brain don’t hurt during those dang press conferences, and ya gotta imagine Mommy in her nightgown else y’all would laugh and shit, ’cause it’s real funny when those smart alecky reporters get all up in your face real serious-like and ’spect some kinda answers to their stupid, dumb questions, and y’all don’t want to laugh, Jebbie, I’m being real here, ’cause I swear to God, the press will SOOOO ream your ass if you laugh, so, like, just imagine Mommy in her big-ass nightgown, and it’ll be okay, even though you might get sick in your stomach. It‘ll all be worth it, though, kinda like eating wieners offa them sticks when we was kids. ‘Member that? Sure, them sticks was gross, and they prolly had bird poopy on ‘em and whatnot and things, but MAN, them wieners was tasty.
Jeb: I like pie!
0 comments:
Post a Comment