Monday, January 16, 2006

My Rose-Colored Glasses Cracked

And I am so very tired.

Will post soonishly. When I'm not so tired. Or when my glasses are repaired.

UPDATE: Yeah, I got the strep. Finally went to the doc today, 1/18 (other than the OBGYN, this was my first visit to an M.D. in seven years). Apparently, because of my ridiculous lollygagging (heh), the strep developed into an amphibian-like creature named Max. Occasionally, parts of Max emerge from my mouth, sometimes an arm, sometimes a webbed foot (impetus for my going to the doc), because there's simply not enough room for his fat ass in my dainty little throat. I hate Max because not only does he make it difficult for me to breathe comfortably, he demands soup ALL THE TIME.

Hopefully, the meds will kill Max within a week, and I’ll be able to eat the side of beef I’ve been craving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment