The Victims and Their Crimes (Because I Like Contradiction):
Fergie of Black Eyed Peas -- She and her lady humps sicken me. Shut up, shut up, shutupshutupshutupshutthefuckup you revolting humanoid from Planet Plasticine. Please do Earth a favor and go back home -- and take your creepy man-things with you.
She’s a four-turder.
Anne Rice -- I respect this woman; “Interview With the Vampire” is sheer brilliance, though I admit it's the only Rice novel I do find brilliant…Okay, the only one I‘ve managed to slog through (which should impress the hell out of you regardless, considering I can‘t read). Also, her strength and courage while living through virtual hell on earth is inspiring. I mean, I have a nervous breakdown if the zookeeper is ten minutes late with my lunch -- I can’t imagine the pain she’s endured. And I’m happy that she’s found peace through her faith, but,shutup,shutupshutupshutuppleaseMs.Riceshutup!
One and a half turds for milady.
Madonna -- Check your “But I really am Jewish!” proclamations, your Carl Saganesque speech pattern, your socially retarded friend Britney (who I am ashamed to admit is related to me by marriage), your five dollar bottle of “special” water, your pedestrian literary efforts and Gestapo-like mothering into rehab and release yourself from the demons of self-worship. Get thee back to your gritty, fun-genius-maverick roots, “Esther,” before you overdose on your own mediocrity. Definitely a five-turder.
Six if she continues wearing her current hairdo.
The entire Bush administration -- There aren’t enough bananas in the world that would allow me to produce adequate turdage.
0 comments:
Post a Comment