Friday, October 7, 2005

Boo-ooo-ooooo ***cough*** oooooo-oooooooo!


Was doing some research for a story (which may or may not be completed -- depends on my hatred level), and came across this intriguing site: Rochester Paranormal of Western New York



Lots of spooky stuff for your Halloweeny pleasure, pictures of ghosties, creepy audio, and some interesting video, all captured during local investigations.

Love it.

I, along with a few members of my family, have experienced odd happenings in the past, things that I rarely, if ever, share with those I don't know extremely well. I'm talking weird, man. I won't go into detail for fear of seeming kookier than I already do, but suffice to say, I am a believer, y'all.

Anyway, I'm very much surprised that I'd not heard of RPoWNY before, especially considering they're located only a few miles from me. If'n I get my gumption up (and wangle a prescription of valium from Dr. Feelgood), I may just make an inquiry to these fine folks regarding my tagging along on one of their hunts.

How about you? Experienced anything supernatural? Seen the bogeyman? Have an intimate moment with Elvis? Breakfast with Satan? I'd love to hear about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment