Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Elton, Kiki, Both





Elton John

Don't go breaking my heart

Kiki Dee

I couldn't if I tried

Elton John

Oh honey, if I get restless

Kiki Dee

Baby, you're not that kind

Elton John

Don't go breaking my heart

Kiki Dee

You take the weight off your feet

Elton John

Oh honey, when you knock on my door

Kiki Dee

Ooh, I gave you my key

Both

Ooh, ooh! Nobody knows it

Elton John

But when I was down

Kiki Dee

I was your clown

Both

Ooh, ooh! Nobody knows it. Nobody knows (it)

Elton John

Right from the start

Kiki Dee

I gave you my heart. Oh, oh, I gave you my heart

Elton John

So don't go breaking my heart

Kiki Dee

I won't go breaking your heart

Both

Don't go breaking my heart

Elton John

Nobody told us

Kiki Dee

'cause nobody showed us

Elton John

Now it's up to us, babe

Kiki Dee

Oh, I think we can make it

Elton John

So don't misunderstand me

Kiki Dee

You put the light in my life

Elton John

Oh, you put the spark to the flame

Kiki Dee

I got your heart in my sights

Both

Ooh, ooh! Nobody knows it

Elton John

But when I was down

Kiki Dee

I was your clown

Both

Ooh, ooh! Nobody knows it. Nobody knows (it)

Elton John

Right from the start

Kiki Dee

I gave you my heart. Oh, oh, I gave you my heart

Elton John

Don't go breaking my heart

Kiki Dee

I won't go breaking your heart

Both

Don't go breaking my heart

Ooh, ooh! Nobody knows it

Elton John

But when I was down

Kiki Dee

I was your clown

Elton John

Right from the start

Kiki Dee

I gave you my heart. Oh, oh, I gave you my heart

Elton John

Don't go breaking my heart

Kiki Dee

I won't go breaking your heart

Both

(don't go breaking my (heart))

(don't go breaking my (heart))

Elton John

Don't go breaking my heart

Both

(don't go breaking my (heart))

(don't go breaking my (heart))



0 comments:

Post a Comment