If you don't have an intelligence quotient above that of a chimpanzee's.
Been concerned about certain...Things. Been worried, a tad afraid...Been that way for some years now.
I've avoided posting about my concerns, because I don't want to be seen as some "conspiracy nut," but my concerns are being validated more and more each day.
Unfortunately.
Your world is not what you think it is.
Investigate, learn, think, open your eyes...
I plan on posting more about my concerns in the future, with verifiable references, other videos, and my completely awesome and always creepy-good insight.
The world, she is a-changin'. What a shame that most of us will not see it until it's too late.
ADDENDUM: That last sentence is a bit dramatic, isn't it? Sorry. I don't believe the world is ending soon or anything like that, nor do I see it as suddenly spiraling out of control and causing its occupants to suffer mondo vertigo. I don't think we're in the "end times," as my personal beliefs side with the "bullshit and poppycock" folks, but...Something's in the air -- literally and figuratively. Major shifts involving socioeconomic/political/religious climes will occur during our lifetimes, as to the point where they are unavoidably noticeable (changes have been underway for a very, very long time, but many of us just haven't paid attention), and possibly, to some of us, detrimental to our overall well-being.
The best way to tolerate extreme change is to prepare for it. Knowledge lends preparedness and, preparedness lends peace of mind.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment