1) Love it or hate it, The Sopranos finale was something, wasn't it?
Not sure what that something is, exactly, but it certainly was...Something.
2) I love James Gandolfini, always found him sexy, but DEAR GOD, what's up with his nose lately? I have to watch the finale again because the first time around, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Gandolfini's disturbingly expanded nose and missed quite a bit of dialogue.
But forget the nose for a second, and hear me now -- the last five minutes of that finale brought about a horrible feeling of unease and sadness, and I still can't quite shake it.
3) I kept waking all Sunday night with this running through my head: "Just a city boy/Born and raised in South Detroy-oit/She took the midnight train going aaanyyywhere..." (Yes, wrong lyrical order - I never hear or remember lyrics correctly and often murder them, much to my kids' delight.)
4) "Standing in line to see the show tonight/Leave the light on/Heavy load" (Sincere apologies to Anthony Kiedis and the rest of the Red Hot Chili Peppers.)
5) Seriously, that was some kind of finale. WHY WON'T IT LEAVE ME BE?
I am haunted.
6) Today is my husband's birthday. Which has nothing to do with James Gandolfini's curiously expanded punching ball nose, of course, but I thought I'd mention it nonetheless.
Happy Birthday, Lar. I love you, stoopie-head.
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and
Just forget the world
Would you just stay here
In our bed
Chasing cars
Around my head
Addendum: I think there may be some grammatical errors in this post, yet I do not care enough to fix them.
Hark! The End Times are nigh!
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment