Monday, July 18, 2005

RIP, Whore

The whore has finally passed. Been a long time in coming, and it was expected, but still...She will be missed.

I'm using my husband's disgusting basement computer to write this, as the water drip-drips into the sump pump and spiders dodge between my toes, and mold -- my god, the mold -- slowly poisons my blood, and the dial-up wheezes its horrible song of sloth...


I, of course, don't have the bucks to buy a new whore, so my posts shall be infrequent, alas.

I will be checking E-mail, though, dependant upon my husband's generosity -- he usually keeps his disgusting basement office locked as a cautionary measure (mold, spiders, water hole of death in floor), and he won’t give me a key because he’s weird (he thinks my bad computer luck is catching, swears that whenever I or my oldest daughter use his machine, horrible things begin to happen to it – bullocks, but whatever...) I'll certainly try to visit my favorite blogs at least once a week, but that, too, will be infrequent.

Always remember that Ms. Lori loves you.

Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment