(Click to enlarge your lord and master.)
So, see there? When I stated in my “The Woman Who Loved Cat Dancing” post that I swore I saw Jesus, a being remarkably similar in appearance to the King, I wasn’t lying.
BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU… er… WHO SERVES YOU.
In unrelated yet equally amusing (to me, at least) news, while watching Good Morning America today with my husband and my son, Mr. Butler, there was a report on breast implants, complete with the obligatory footage of doctors fondling large sacks of silicone. So my boy, who'd been busy playing with his Albert Einstein Theory of Relativity Colorforms set, became quite interested during the sack fondling, and said, "Oooh, Mommy! Are those special bags? I like those squishy things. Can I have them?"
And Lar says, "Son, I’m confident that in a few years you'll have all the squishy bags you could ever wish for."
HELP ME, BURGER KING! Amen.
0 comments:
Post a Comment